Re: New Rocco purchase/pics/item for sale!

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:11:07 -0500 "John Van Vuren" <veedublu@prod.net>
writes:

>Oh come on...  you guys are amateurs!  Although I supposed if you're
only
>counting Scirocco's and not other VW's, Daun has me beat...   In terms
of
>total VW's owned I bet I'm near the top of the list.  I've had or still
have
>5 Sciroccos, 5 pickups, 8 Rabbits, 4 GTi's, 1 Fox, 1 Dasher, and 3
>Beetles...  this is all in only about 3 or 4 years of being "into"
>VW's....

OK, I gotta ask..... um, SO WHAT?

or does this fall into the category of, My dick is bigger than your dick?
Or did you just want to look at it?
LOL!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and