Re: TB/intake upgrades

Can anyone please show me how I can tell if the TB i have on my car is the
bigger type.  i have a 79 rabbit that has (as i've been told) that it has a
1.8 w/ the big bore throttle body.  anyway, i'm gonna either donate the car
or sell it as parts.  the car is in the los angeles area.  the gti seats are
in "OK" (driver side-rip on the side and thigh bolster) and "excellent"
(passenger side).  dent free fenders (cabriolet type), stock gti flares,
zender side skirt,  all windows,  the spider web lookin stock wheels.  not
sure what else might be worth selling.  i need the space!  landlord's getting
pissed.  deadline is this friday.

thanx!