'78 for sale in CA

Hey all,

Well I was out driving today and heading up Redwood
Canyon Road in Castro Valley (SF bay area) I saw a '78
parked on the street. It also is for sale. For sale
sign goes as follows

For Sale  78 VW Sheraco  runs great  4 speed  no rust
510-537-9292  or 510-325-3249

Yes I do now how to spell Scirocco, and yes they
spelled it that way :) The car is very clean. Silver
paint is normal faded, dash has one small crack like a
1/2 inch at the speaker grill, it has 87865 miles and
very minor surface rust. has remnants of the original
front spoiler. Under body is rust free, very clean.
Engine looks oily. Pan is oily and the steering rack
boots were oily (strange)

Some one should get this car! Could probably have it
for a song, seeing how they can't even spell the name.
No price was listed.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s