Re: Dirk? please explain...

speaking of the Digifant :
my Scirocco bible says the following :
" Die Bezeichnung Digifant haben die Elektronik-Ingenieure von VW
abgeleitet von den >weissen Elefanten< . Das sind in der Computerbranche
Allesk–nner . Daher die Wortsch–pfung DIGItaler EleFANT. "

now you want  that probably translated into English :-)

"VW-engineers have taken the name Digifant from the expression>white
elephant<
which is a multifunctional system in the field of computers.
so they created the word DIGItaler EleFANT"

multilingual 16VJason, can you correct me please ?!

Greets
Dirk

> Dirk, is this true? Would you please shed some light on this issue?
>
> > ("Digifant" is a Hybrid of the German words "Digital" and "Elefant".
Digital