East Coast October shows??

What shows might I be able to make it to this month.... where & when?  I'm
ready!  I think the Manassas show was postponed to this month right?  And,
what about the "volktoberfest" or whatever its called in southern PA?   My
transmission is back in (you should have seen my Meze transmission bench
press impersonation) and I spent this evening packing the CV's.   I should be
drivin her tomorrow.  I gotta find somebody that'll align it to my
specifications.  I've got wood. Yeehaw!
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder