Ebay Ragtop in C-ville Va

List,

I actually went and looked at that car on Saturday.  I was outta town and
couldn't post until now, so:

The car was much as Justin (the seller) had described it.  In addition to the
body damage on the rt. hood & fender, the left rear side panel was also a bit
wrinkled.  The car wouldn't run.  From Justin's description it sounded like a
fuel system problem.  I'm sure whoever bought it towed it away.  As a parts car,
$300 was not so bad, but I wouldn't want to start a project w/that body.  It was
rough.  In addition to those wrinkles, there was some surface rust.  The bottom
of the car looked in good shape....I couldn't see any rust near the rear
suspension mounts, or anyplace else down there.

I'm interested in what the purchaser thought of it.  Are you on the list??

Bill