more Seattle Rocco sightings...maybe members?

 This evening on my way back from the ballet, I stopped by a friend's place
to drink with them (Renton Highlands area) and there was this sweet little
Rocco parked in her neighbor's parking spot. It looked like it was about an
84 or 85 and it was silver. Anybody on the list? If not, I'm going to have to
chat with them. Also, I saw a sweet little black Rocco in White Center a
couple weeks ago when I was leaving my friend's apartment around 3am, they
looked like they were up to no good...perhaps another lister? ;o)

 Adrienne
84 Scirocco 8v

     P.S. My car is laid up (okay, I also don't have a license) and I can't
drive to the Portland get together this weekend. Anyone have room for me to
be a passenger?