Why I like digest mode

Sorry to post the non-Scirocco post in this high tension time frame,
but I have a suggestion for those upset with the list content lately.

As you all know, I SCCA solo II a '78 with MANY mods, I dirt track
race an '85 at Linda's Speedway north of Harrisburg, PA, and I have
an '84 daily driver.  I am the east coast's biggest advocate of our
beloved Scirocco.

Why anyone would put a sound system in these cars is beyond me.  The
sound of the engine and tire squeal is the best music for my ears.
But that is my personal opinion, YMMV.

Why would anyone worry about 16V body kits, its just extra weight.
:^p

Anyhow, my point is, if you are not happy with the majority of the
content, unsubscribe and re-subscribe in digest mode.  When I get
home from the race shop at 1-2AM, I open the digest, page down
through the titles and see if there are any posts that may interest
me.  The only disadvantage to this is when a thread changes but the
titles don't.

I know this list is a great asset to our rides and the people who
want to keep the Scirocco alive.  There are ways to make everyone
happy without going to separate mailing lists for performance, sound,
poser tips, etc.

Food for though, thanks for listening, can't we all just get along
in the best interest of the greatest car ever built?

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control and Hoosier equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 223,000 miles and ready to rally
66 Olds F-85- second owner, second set of tires