Re: Auto Consumer Education, VW, CARveat Emptor: The VolkswagenJunkyard

<http://www.marinternet.com/rknox/car17.html>

I don't think I want to be pals with the creator of this sh!t page.  Sure VW
makes mistakes, but VW doesn't make a lot of them (besides retireing the
Scirocco!)  Nazi?  Let us consider America's questionable heritage and see
where we stand then!  I want to hear about GM's latest mistakes, they are
usually more interesting.  i.e. when GM tried to export a left side drive car
to Japan.. he he he.
VW's rule!
Ben
84 8v