connecticut listers - see my band! (no rocco content)

<x-flowed>Hey all.. No rocco content in this message.

My band, SiMent, got a show at the ledgendary Toad's Place in New Haven, CT.
It's one of those clubs that is up there with CBGB's and the Middle East..
etc... Everyone who's anyone played theren at one point or another (Even the
Stones!).

Right.. Well, if you're in CT on December 23rd, we're playing first.. about
9-ish or so.

I know Danny (xxsparcoxx or something) lives down in Greenwich or something.

We play hard pop kinda upbeat stuff.. I sing and play guitar. I may even
drive my '81 16v to the show! (don't count on it)

If anyone's remotely interested in helping my band out, email me and I'll
snail mail you some tickets.

Thanks everybody..

http://listen.to/siment
-Dave