Re: Back up lights

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just added the toggle switch to my 87 16v after determining the switch was
not working.  A couple of days later I took that switch out and replaced it
with an illuminated one after driving all day with the back up lights on.

F.W.I.W. I am a newbie to the list.  I have been lurkiing for about a month
soaking up as much info as possible.  I bought my 87 16v cheap and it runs
great but was severely neglected by the p.o.  I will be buying a Bently to
answer my initial questions then will post away to try and get this thing
back to what it deserves to be.

Looking foreward to many years in my Scirroco,
Randy Hopkins
Grass Valley, California
(in th Gold Country)