FS: 16V body kit (Seattle, WA)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>As soon as I get it off, I'll be selling the 16V body kit from my deceased
red Scirocco 16V.  It's in decent shape except for underside of the side
skirts where the fastener cutouts are broken from the car being dropped on
its belly.  Large washers oughta take care of that problem and would not be
visible after installing the skirts.

Question:  What's it worth?  Is it worth more in pieces or as a whole?

Bradley
STOLEN/DESTROYED: '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
DAILY DRIVER: '81 Scirocco S
http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/