Re: motor mount

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:33:59 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Weeeeel,
>
>I wanted to send back three for the one I bought BUT, I can't seem the
>get the Scirocco shell I am shipping them in down the hiway yet.  B]
>
>Mark, were are you! Save me Mark!
>TBerk

Hey dude!
No problem if you cant get it down here. I can come pick it up. My dilema
is; I can make it up your way until after the new year. (Kind of like our
origional plan, eh?!)
Id really like to start tearing into the car for its transformation into
a kick ass FSP car but I can wait til after the new year. No problem.
Unless of course, your sick of looking at it? :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and