Re: Hey Rally Guys

Dave and Carol Ewing wrote:

> Another cool thing on Ebay for you Rally guys!!  DON'T CONTACT ME!!!
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=209547162>
> these are Hella driving/fog lights.  Looks like a good price for the big
> rounds!!

Thanks for looking out, Dave.

I must state for the record, though, that from a rally point of view those
Particular Hellas are toys. They're good quality and all but they're not the
virtual flamethrowers that we depend on. Another thing, folks, is that a fog
light is meant for exactly that -fog! Many people use them for back road fun
but that's the job of a driving or euro pattern light.

Foggers go *below* the bumper and driving lights always go *above*. Keep
this in mind whenever you buy lights.
--
Scott "can't wait 'till next season" Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out the new rally website!
http://www.usrallyteam.com