Waterfest Scirocco...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I finally got my pictures from Waterfest 99 developed....I know but I had 6
rolls of film so I didn't want to spend the $$$.

Anyways I have a shot of a super clean Red Mk II and was wondering if it is
someone on this list...since I was not on it earlier this summer.  It has
red painted euro bumers and all trim is painted red. Has euro lights and
signals.  It is parked on checkerboard flooring of some type....

If you are on the list I wanted to compliment you on the car...It is the
best scirocco I have ever seen...

Bye, Shawn
Minneapolis, MN