Re: Exhaust Manifold

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Gerry Reichelt wrote:

>    Who is/are vendor(s) for Supersprint and S&S? Potterman? Anyone have a 2L
> shortblock for sale? I need a winter project.
>    Gerry

Well, from the price quoted for the Supersprint, I would be willing to bet
that the S&S is pretty low quality.  It is a short 4 into 1 header with a
o2 sensor provision on the #1 primary.  Sells for $175 from (ducking)
Parts Place.

I don't think Potterman has a source for either of these items yet...maybe
Mark does????

Eric