speaking of cincy!!!!

well I was going to wait to start this but since
someone else already did (thanks Neal...:)..)I will do
it now....I know there is a good amount of college
students on the list who are interested in going this
spring.  Most colleges have finals near the end of May
so I propose making the get-together the first weekend
of June or early May...no matter what I will be going
but I would rather be done with school! or at least
not during finals

thanks

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY