Re: Fw: Does ANYONE know what year my car is?

<x-flowed>mine was built in 8/84 US, and it was the small spare, big spoiler, 1.8L,
MFA...the only thing that is different is that it has the small axle which
was changed in 9/84 i believe.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)