Re: Location, location, location

Also sprach Mike:

>Mike Weiler Lancaster,PA (moo clip clop moooooo)I bet not many will get that
>one!

heh, having grown up near Enon Valley I can sympathize..

I guess I'll chip in:

Nate Nagel
Silver Spring, MD
'84 (early) Scirocco (daily driver)
'91 914/4 (perpetual project car - been in parents' barn for about 4 years
now)
'84 GTI (gone but not forgotten)
'67 Dodge Dart (RIP but I hear it's been resurrected)
'86 535i (RIP and good riddance)
'49 Chevy Fleetline (the street rod project that I ended up never finishing)
...and who knows what else?  still looking for a MK1 or 16V - Daun, do you
still have that '79 for sale?  I got sidetracked by an ITA car but it looks
like that's not going to work out.

later

nate

PS - I'm not really an AOL wanker, they just gave me free months when I
called up to cancel ;)  my "real" address is nnagel@ellenco.net but it's a
work account so I used this one to subscribe