Re: My hell experience just keeps getting worse - not mine!!

Actually, the car really has never let me down.  Yes, it has needed some
repairs (sometimes expensive ones) but has been overall.  The extent of
extra money that goes to that car is purely the result of modifications.
And my Jetta refuses to break!  I calculated that I would have to spend
$400 / month repairing my two cars to break even with the ownership costs
of a new car to break even.  $400 / month buys alot of repairs.  And
fortunately, I am yet to spend it.

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta