Re: Diesel manifold?

<x-flowed>>I've heard a Rabbit diesel manifold bolts onto the 1.8 8v, and is higher
>flow and just generally better performance than the stock 1.8 manifold.
>Anybody know if this is true?

I think  you're talking about the better flowing stock 4 into 2
manifold.  This replaces the worst flowing VW exhaust manifold in
history (the 'bathtub' manifold) and single outlet downpipe with the
4 into 2 and a dual downpipe.  Short of a header, this is the best
setup for the 8v's.

==Brett