Pics

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Here's some pics of my visit to Mobile, AL in Sept. when I met up with
listmember Rick Pizzulo.  Also, last Sunday Ben Harder and I went to Daun's
and got some pretty cool video of each of us coming around a curve and down
a hill toward the cameras.  Daun was driving his 'S' and Ben had his '79(?),
both with 1.8's.  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to ride in either.
Ben's Mk I is the loudest Scirocco with stock exhaust I think I've ever
heard.  Can't wait for for Daun's in the spring.

Jeremy
'86 16v
Columbus, OH