Hell experience, ammended

Well, I am suprised to see all the responses to my dilemma.  To clarify,
I am not bitter about the car.  Far from it.  In basically a month since
I've owned it, I have fallen in love with it.  It replaced a 1986
Maxima.  I wasn't too used to VW's, but my buddy ownes many Volvos, and
had an Audi.  I swore off Japanese and American cars long ago, I was
looking for the perfect European machine.  Almost bought a 1986 BMW
635CSi, but it got snached out from under me.  Besides, it was an
automatic.  I found the Scirocco, and I knew I had my car.  Give me some
money, and some time, and I'm going to turn my car into as near
prefection as I can get.  It's good to have a grand plan.  The only
thing 'wrong' with the 'rocco, no matter what year, is that it's wrong
wheel drive.  The rear wheels need to power it to make it perfect.
Nate
'84 with big asperations

A billboard in Madison WI:
"All things human take time"