Re: My hel experience just keeps getting worse

Not only that, but it's *really* helpful if you can have a
parts car or two laying around...   :)

--- ferret100@juno.com wrote:
> Yeah, these things can be expensive.  I have spent far
> more on mine than
> it's worth.  But for me, this is more than "just" a car.
> It's a hobby.
>
> B.
>
> '82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
> '85 Jetta
>
> On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:37:45 -0800 "M. Hansen"
> <hansen@ionsys.com>
> writes:
> >Well, I don't consider my 'roc to be a hell experience
> but I've
> >replaced
> >many of the same parts and think this is fairly typical
> for a 10-20
> >year
> >old VW.

<major snippage>

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry