Re: Fw: Fw: Scirocco GTi

Just because it has a BADGE on the back DOES NOT mean it is a TRUE GTi! I
currently have a Scirocco GTi badge (brand new, looks exactly as you
describe) waiting to go on my rocco once the 2.0 16v is installed.  More
than likely you have just a rebadged run o the mill 80 rocco.  As far as I
know, all Euro GTis came with 5 speeds.  So more evidence that all you
have is a regular 80 rocco with a $5 piece of plastic added to the rear
end.

Eric