Fw: Tranny mount question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Finally, I want to replace the tranny fluid but am stumped at how to get
> the drain and fill plugs out.  My hex sockets don't go that big!  Any
> help is appreciated and will help the 'roc hit the road again.  TIA
>
> Mike Hansen
> 83 Scirocco GT

Mike -  I believe it is a 17mm Hex.  I didnt have a wrench to fit mine,
either, so I took a short bolt with a 17mm head on it and welded it to a
short piece of bar, about 8 inches long.  now i have a cheap wrench that
works well..

Rick & Erin
'90 GLi 2.0L 16v
'88 Scirocco 2.0L 16v

The longer you wait to turn around, the longer your ass will be pointing in
the same direction...  Make a change..