Fw: car nick names (semi-rocco topic)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My 4yr old and 2yr old girls call my 16v Rabbit "The Rabbit Car".  They can
spot other "Rabbit Cars" on the road and I am teaching them how to spot a
Scirocco.  They are great.  My 2 year old LOVES to go faster, and faster,
and faster in the rabbit car.  She is bad peer pressure sometimes!

Dave
77 16v Rabbit

P.S.  Recently changed jobs everyone!!  I now work at a place called Small
Car Performance where we work on European cars (mostly VW) and do ALOT of
performance stuff including head and block machining (we have boring
machines, valve grinding machines, milling machines, line boring, etc.!).
Wish me luck and if you live in the Olympia/Tacoma/Seattle area, stop on in!
It is in Tacoma, and listed in the Yellow pages.