(non-roc) 2 interesting vehicles...

So, there I was driving down the Beltline in Madison WI, and I come
across a small, rounded car, white, looks new.  Plates on it were
definately not of this union, and as I passed it, I saw that there was a
wierd symbol above the trunk lock, and the word 'Chevy' in script on the
right side of the license plate.  That's odd, I think to myself,
Cheverolet never wrote 'Chevy' on there cars, and especially not new
ones.  So I continue to pass the car, and on the door, just behind the
fron wheel, it says 'Monza' in the same script.  I'm like WHAT THE
FUCK??? A new Chevy Monza???  So I HAD to look at the plates, so I
slowed down.  Turns out it was Mexico!  A damn Chevy Monza from Mexico
was in Wisconsin!  I was dumbfounded.

Soon after, I came across a Vanagon pulling a small trailer.  It looked
to be sitting rather high, and as I came up to it, the plates said "4X4
VW".  Turns out it was a Vanagon Westphalia Synchro!  I can't imagine
there are that many out there.....

Always check out the road, you'll never know what you might see!!
Nate '84 (with SERIOUS PROBLEMS!!! wanna buy it?)