Re: headers or early 4-2 manifold

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:26:36 EST WaspHwy@aol.com writes:
>seeing as I cant find a cheap manifold from an earlier car for my 84
rabbit,
>would it be a bad idea to buy the headers PartsPlace has for sale?

You said a bad word. I cant stress enough for anybody to not patronize
"Parts Place" in Michigan. I dont care if they're the best source and
price for anything, a company who will rip off and cheat their customers
deserves to dry up and die.

www.parts4vws.com
or www.germanautoparts.com
One of those 2 places will have what your looking for.

> it is an
>S&S header. i can get that for $150 or an early mani for 125. which
whould I
>go with? and are the struts and springs they sell as replacements for
stock
>parts any good?

Im thinking about getting a Bellevue motorsports Header. (for my project
FSP car.) The price is right and the flex joint appeals to me for my
application. (Or street too, got to have the flex or you break something.
Somethings gotta give.)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and