Re: Scirocco's are cool

<P>Sorry bout that,
<BR>Nathan

<P>Richard and Michelle Pizzulo wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;hey man - read the signature&nbsp; that was
from an 8v owner.&nbsp; it's called sarcasm!
<BR>-=Rick
<BR>84 8V wolfs
<BR>Mobile, AL

<P>Nathan Malone wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I>...(evidently it was a 16v, as it was reportedly
fast).</I></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh, obviously... as opposed to those fools driving dinky little 8Valves!</BLOCKQUOTE>
Whoa, hold on now, "as opposed to those fools driving dinky little 8v's".
Dinky? little? Hey now man, dont you think that's alittle harsh. 8v kick
ass man, you just Havent realized it yet. I dont blame you, I blame your
friend that gave you a ride in his 8v and didn't give you a propper demonstration.
If your ever in Portland give me a call and we can race, even if you do
come out on top, you wont be able to resist looking under the hood at the
car that gave you a run for your money, Oh whats this? a 8v pushin 210
ponies?

<P>Ok, so it's not pushin 210 right at this moment, but soon.
<BR>Nathan
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P>-=Rick
<BR>84' 8v Wolfs (i guess not reportedly fast)
<BR>Mobile, AL
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P>___________________________________________________________________
<BR>Get the Internet just the way you want it.
<BR>Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month!
<BR>Try Juno Web: <A HREF="http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj">http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj</A>.

<P>--
<BR>Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org&nbsp; To unsubscibe
send