Please help post a flyer about my STOLEN Scirocco 16V Turbo.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I prepared a "flyer" of sorts with a picture/description of the car, my
phone number, the police report number and so forth.  It's on the main page
of my web site.  If you live in Washington state, Oregon or even California,
please go to my web site, click on the image to get the full size version,
and print the flyer out (in landscape).  Post it anywhere you think it will
be seen by people "in the know": auto parts shops, performance and repair
shops, junkyards, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bradley
STOLEN: '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"