Re: Wheel alignment question

I have no idea what the stock alignment specs are.

I use some mild performance specs.  I use -1.5 degree
of camber (tilts the wheels inward) and 1/16 of toe
out(give the car a more responsive feel.  It will
definately make your car feel more aggressive.
I don't wear tires any faster than normal they just
wear more evenly no more sides that are worn before
the rest of the tire.  this is probably due to more of
tire being on the road.
0" of toe should work fine for normal driving won't
wear tires, etc.
.02
Tony

--- Stuart Castledine <stu@green-fuz.freeserve.co.uk>