Re: new website

--- Chris M <pb1113@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just uploaded this page....still working on it....
>
> http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw/
>
> Chris M.
> 82 Scirocco
> 81 "GTI" (For Sale-$500)
> 79 Rabbit (FREE!!!...come and get it)

Chris,

Cool.  :)  I had an '82 that would have looked exactly like
yours except for the rust holes and the interior that was
beyond cleaning.  Bought it for $150, drove it a few
months, and then it wouldn't start one day to come home
from work.  I decided to retire it since it desparatly
needed a *lot* of work that I just couldn't justify doing
on it.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry