Cheap rabbits for sale!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Here's the deal on the two cars I have up for adoption:

The '79 is an american made one with square headlights.  Asking price:
FREE!!!!  The reason its free is that its basically a shell.  It could be
made to run again if somebody was desperate or wanted to make a racer out of
it, but a lot of stuff is missing.  The rolling chassis is there, just alot
of little stuff is gone.  Here's a list of parts I took off:

Fuel Distributor
Fuel Pump
A heater hose
windshield wiper linkage and motor
some interior trim pieces
all the relays and fuses
the battery

Oh, and the fuse box is totally hosed.  Water leak got to it and corroded
the crap outta it.  The guy that owned it before me rigged it up to run but
it needs some work
the motor and tranny are still in the car and the last time I drove it the
motor didn't knock or anything.  Everything you'd ever want in a free car is
there. Hell, its even got decent tires on it. Just come and get it. I could
get money for it from a junkyard but I'd really rather give it to a VW
person.

The '81 "GTI" is up for grabs at $500 firm.  The reason the "GTI" is in
quotes is that I suspect that it isn't a real GTI.  It has all the trim
pieces except the wheels.  When it first came into our family it had
Scirocco 1 rims on it but they were F'd up and had to come off.  Its got
rabbit steelies on it now.  The car has a 4-speed tranny and runs liked a
raped ape at low speeds.  It has the lowest gear ratio I've ever driven in a
car. The body on this car is in really good shape except for some spot rust
and it needs new paint.  It has some little problems like a leaky sunroof
and some kind of motor problem that requires you to put some kind of
electrical load on it for it to idle right.  Turning the heater or lights on
makes the rought idle go away.  Other than those problems it needs some of
the tlc parts like struts and probably ball joints and will be due for a
clutch soon.  I've had a lot of fun with this car over the years but I can't
fit it in my driveway anymore and my parents are tired of it sitting in
their backyard.

So, for FREE you can have your very own '79 Rabbit or for $500 some lucky
person can drive away with two cars.  Both cars are located in Coleman,
Michigan (look it up on www.mapsonus.com ). Serious inquirees can contact me
for detailed directions.

Chris M.
82 Scirocco