Re: Ticket-cops suck

<x-flowed>I wasn't planning on hitting any brick walls:)
if he would have appeared i front of me while i was going 25 i still would
have had alot of damage, 'course then i could have collect insurance money
off of him:)  people on the highway go 65, so how many times is that?  they
are just as prone to accident.  i dont know what i was thinking, i'll have
to remember my car next time:)

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)