gas tank RECALL(yea i know it's a beat topic)

Got the notice in the mail and brought the car in...Even though the notice
said it would take a max of three hours, they insisted that it would take me
the whole day to get my car back.  The bike rack goes on the car, the roc is
dropped off and i ride three miles home on my 20 inch bmx bike.i go home and
i dont hear from them until 4:00 in the afternoon. i ride all the way back
and they tell me that everything is fine.
yea.....that's great.....i want my new fuel tank.  it's not like i wouldn't
know if the car has been leaking fuel......i lost the whole day and all they
can tell me is that it's ok?
A heated argument followed about how i don't have any interest in driving a
cruise missile around and they still didn't want to consider it.

Did this happen to anybody else around here?  is it worth going to the next
stealership?  should i just say fuck it?
All i have to say is that they suck and i look forward to finding the service
manager's wife and sticking her.....lol...just kidding
seriously, before i plan an all out battle with the shitty people, i could
use a little feedback.

peace

rob