Re: euro headlight cost

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <iraldly@otterbein.edu> wrote:
>   thanx to ian, i've finally nailed down the headlight
> question. now, my
> second question is how much is the setup going to run me?

It's pricey.  I think I bought my set about 3 years ago for
around $350.

what would i have to do to modify my
> car to accept the
> new lights?

Not too much.  A little wiring (detailed on scirocco.org I
believe) and you'll have to trim a little from the bumper
trim if you've got the U.S. bumpers.  (Mine still does, but
hopefully not for much longer!)

 is this a project worth undertaking?

Y-E-S.

 i know
> there are many
> people out there with more knowledge of this than i, so
> please, let me
> know. thanx.

C'mon down Sunday.  Ben's got euros in his 16v as do I.
I'm sure we can get you straigtened out.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry