Re: tranny question

The tailcone off any 5-speed tranny will work here.

I hit a railroad-crossing at about 75 in my GTi and broke mine. All I
can say is thank goodness I had a lower stress bar on, because it held
the motor/tranny in the car and allowed me to drive home instead of
scraping over to the shoulder and walking.

I would recommend replacing the throw-out bearing while your in it,
since it's apart, cheap, and has how many miles on it?

HTH,

tiAn
87 16V