Re: my ride

there other colors available , yes and the point of thermal treating it
is to reduce heat, i have the runners coated asdn pistons coated as
well, the piont is sicne there is soo much heat int eh oil , i nneded
someway to get rid of it, the outside of the valve cover is thermal
treated and teh inside is moly treated, ( it is a tyope of coatign to
get the oil on  anf off so it does its job and leaves, kless time to
stay less heat build up and the thermal coating diapates teh heat a bit
better.....my boss has coated everything in his corrado and the only
thing  that sucks is not heat int eh winter the car does not buildup
enough heat(under 190 ont eh engine temp, but you dont necccesary to
coat everytihg n but the coatings help big time to keep things cool,
somethigns are coated do very well soem you really dont need too...

jonas