Re: I cant believe this is on E-bay

--- Owen <mr.peepers@home.com> wrote:

> Sweet, but i still think the F-40 is the most
> insanely cool car they ever
> built.  someday man, someday, my garage will contain
> a scirocco 16v, a
> corrado VR6 and a Ferrari F40 :)
>
> Owen
> 87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201326367
> >
> >Check it out, Im gonna bid I think.
> >

> >Rich Deede
> >University Of Delaware (Communications)
> >1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
> >1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.

Yeah I would have to agree. There is a a factory
direct Ferrari up in San Rafel (just over the Golden
Gate) My brother and I went out there to drool when he
was out here. Very easy to drool, sales men know you
just want to look. THey also garage cars for clients.
Some very cool old Ferrari's around to also ohhhh and
ahhhh over. Defently worth the look if in thr SF bay
area.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s