How to send interesting links was: VW cats, looks like a good deal.

The PC Handyman wrote:

> This is a good link for those in need of a CAT...
>
> -Noah

Watch this-

<http://204.60.153.6/WebCatalog/CallawayGarage/Results.tpl?command=search&db=catalog.txt&eqcategorydatarq=Engine%20Parts&cart=302564344328570&searchTitle=Engine%20Parts>

Note use of some kind of bracket on the fore & aft. Keeps word wrap from
breaking the link.

hth,
TBerk

Scirocco Content: I have most of the Daily driver Jetta all in place so
I can finally start tearing the Scirocco apart. Still Need shocks/struts
& springs but have most everything else I need to recondition the
running gear. Probe gonna moonlight a second job so I can pay for
upcoming presents. My day job pays for Scirocco improvements. B]