Asphalt Surfing Madness....

<x-flowed>Hey there guys...

	Heh heh.... my brother submitted my Asphalt Surfing webpage
(http://www.stanford.edu/~benp/asphalt.html)  to UserFriendly.org
(the comic strip) and it was named site of the day on Nov. 13th. I
promptly had 294,000 hits in the next 24 hours. Crazy.... (grin) If
you are bored and want something crazy to do with Taco Bell trays and
your 'rocco check it out....
	Had a great time hanging out with a couple of listers from
the Florida area last night (sorry, I totally can't remember your
names - I'm so freaking tired right now! heh heh). Came over with
'Chung who ran into them through the horrible circumstance of having
my brother prang the rear end of the 87' 16v 'Chung just bought from
Gerry Pennington. Guess they were out here in SF for a business trip
and saw my brother trying to make it to school after the accident.
They saw Chung asking the list about replacement rims, realized it
was the same car and somehow hooked up via email and phone and
whatever. Anyways, just wanted to say it was totally fun having you
guys over - come chill anytime, and I'll have some Taco Bell trays
ready if ya give me some notice..... heh heh.
	Mandatory Scirocco Content: my car is at Gryphon having
electrical work done. =( All kinds of shorting, frying, etc. in all
areas. Thanks to 'Chung for spending his days there waiting for it to
be finished, and letting me drive his Viking Woman to work in the
meantime.

			Later all...

					Ben Patterson 87' 16v
Ben Patterson 				Pager - (650)794-8868
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - (650)725-4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."
					- Wayne, from Wayne's World -