Re: Why God?

--- "Mr. Eddy" <eperson@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> I love how he says "Custom Filled in front grill
> area. No more ridges."
> yea no more airflow to the radiator either.
> dont everyone bid at once now.....
>
> Eric
> 86 16v

Oh but that is why there is MUSTAGE air scoop. What it
gets musty with age??? Or is that is must age like a
fine wine??? Or Make U STAGE a riot if you have to
drive this thing one more mile?????

Have you ever driven one of those POS's???

They are A PIECE OF SHIT!!

My dad owned one. I picked it up NEW in Florida to
take back to him in North Carolina and it still drove
like shit. He at the time just needed a car and a
friend cut him a deal. Underpowered POS that is still
around at home so I get to drive it when I fly home!
Yeah!!

I 'spose at least he has the five speed though.

$2500 for a paint job?? WTF
I would rather buy a Hyundai for 2500 and and and have
the reciept to prove it in hand and drive it into the
Bay. At least you would be getting one less POS off
the road instead of insulting Audi by using their
paint color on this pile of shit.

Good thing I only have to LOOK at that custom CAR.

Wow I sound like I'm out for blood!!

WooHoo

Volkswagens RULE!!

Sciroccos for ever!!!

(calm down mark,... you have have one too many Beast
Ice tonight....but, but..)

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s