Re: Don't email me...

In a message dated 11/7/1999 4:19:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sfwilliams@home.com writes:

<< Grrr....  8^[

 Guys, I hate to bitch but some of y'all apparently can't friggin' read.
 I've received *EIGHT* separate emails *today* from folks who want to buy
 various bits from me that I've posted about. I mean, it ain't a big deal
 or anything, but when I clearly write,

 Don't think I will be buying from you.

"Don't email me..."

 ...that is your cue to look for alternate contact information. Its
 always there! Let's brush up on those reading comprehension skills. How
 about it, fellas? Thank you. :^[

 Note: Names have been removed to protect the well-meaning guilty. My
 flamethrower's trigger finger sure gets awfully twitchy, though... >>