Idle Risessss and Falls when car it Hot !!!!!

 82 Scirocco, 5 spd, etc.....

 My latest and still occuring problem is the idle Risinnnnnnnggggg and
Falling......when I know
it should remain steady....
  Guess I really can't complain (Joy to my eyes) since I know of
something which just doesn't
riseeee  at all....
   heheheh

 Anyway, would be nice to solve this problem and I could find other ways
to get a "FIX"...not
for my other rise problem of course....

 |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##]     |

 |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid               |

 |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid        |

 |     30061       |  Http://www.homestead.com/~s_druid/files/index.htm|

 |-----------------|  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                          |

 |                 |  Http://s_druid.home.mindspring.com               |

 |                 |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122  |

 |                 |  Http://Personal.atl.bellsouth.net/~s_druid       |

 |    *** s_druid@mindspring.com *** s_druid1@hotmail.com ***          |

 | Hey Americans, where are your "REAL" TV Camera's for the TRUTH      |