can anyone name a source for this wheel?

--- Shannon <sfenton@amazon.com> wrote:
> Yeah I think youre right upon closer inspection. But
> Im sure they are
> Momo.....they look the wheels on Sean Pennys old 16V
> but he had the colored
> inserts that were painted to match his car....hmmmm

In fact, they are the exact same wheels 'cause I just
bought his car :)  I'm looking for a place to order a
replacement. . . any takers?  Or, I'm looking at
taking them in to wheels america in Union City to get
repaired at their $99 flat rate.  I can't find them
anywhere.

-'Chung

Image fx 16x7.5 silver rims. . . these numbers may or
may not help. . . 20442s. . . 999 5451A.

=====