YAY! I'm driving again!! please help me with my brakes!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>my brake pedal is doing some weird stuff.
Any ideas????

sometimes it won't come all the way out...
it seems to work fine.. but sometimes it won't get
pushed all the way back out and turn off the brake lights
I can hook my foot under the pedal and pull up on it lightly
and the brake light turns off.... I have checked the switch
and its not sticking.. its in the pedal assembly someplace
or perhaps the master cylinder???

Any ideas???

I love my scirocco.... it drives so nice.
90 days without driving is Hell on Earth.

don't drink and drive people... its not worth missing your scirocco.

Mark

Mark Madison
mmadison@aracnet.com
http://www.aracnet.com/~mmadison