A couple more items FS

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Listers,

Here are a couple manuals that I have and will probably never use that are
up for sale.

1975/1976/1977/1978/1979 Rabbit/Scirocco Bentley Service Manual  This manual
has color wiring schematics, Very nice.  It is is ok shape, still a LOT of
good use in it, no missing pages-$20

Rabbit-Dasher-Scirocco, A Guide to the New VW's.  This is a pretty cool
little book by Sports Car Press that goes through a lot of the systems on
these cars and goes on to talk about SCCA Trans-Am series where they used
the MK1 and with head work and intake and exhaust work they were able to
pull 165 hp out of the stock 1.6L and run them on the track at 160mph +!!!
$5

74-81 Scirocco MK1
74-84 Rabbit, Jetta, Pick-up
80-85 Rabbit Convertible
This is a Haynes manual that covers all of the above.  In GREAT shape-$10

Rabbit/Scirocco Service Manual for 1980 and 1981 gasoline models including
pick-up  Bentley.  This is in the best shape of all my manuals.  All the
pages are clean and tear free-$25

All are OBO so if the price seems outrageous, LMK and give me a good offer.
Buyer responsible for shipping!  I am located in Olympia WA.  Thanks!!

Dave