best engine (was Hey All!)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I think we really need more info from you before we can comment on whats
best.  I think a turbocharged VR6 on NOS would be good but if you are
looking to spend $300 then thats probably not in your interest.  So, what
are you looking for in an engine?  An easy swap, real power, cost
effectiveness?  There are lots of VW engines out there, let us know what
you're looking for in one, and we'll help you figure out whats best for you.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571