020 4.25 R&P Quaiffe Tranny FS in Mass.

Don't email me. I'm not the seller... I wish I could buy it, though.
Damn...
**************************
Brand new gearbox last summer - not a rebuild
Quaiffe
Shine Racing Lightened Flywheel
Sachs pressure plate - not the BEST racing one that costs a fortune but
the next one
Puck Clutch ?
4.25 Ring and Pinion ( FAST FAST FAST acceleration and perfect to get a
16V up into the power band ASAP, less top speed -OK sure- but how fast
do you really wanna be going? )
Price $1500 ( not sure how firm - call him with reasonable offers)

call HIM for MORE INFO - don't email me.

Tom Kelly
508-478-0175
Near Boston Mass